Saturday, April 11, 2009

LECTURE FOR 18th

howaaaaa!!!!

instead got wishes in early morning today, i got lecture for lesson!! waaaaa.....what the hell!! haizzz....maybe this is for starter to be good??? wakakkakakakaka!!!
just babbling only....


but today also i don't feeling well, I started feeling hallucination yesterday....I think maybe it's for day i feel so distressed for all my mistakes in life....


some things I feel terrible in life :

1. cannot get good result in SPM and PMR

2. didn't get to participate under-18 rugby district

3. some of fights with junior i didn't want to do it...

4. broke realationship with girl...hahahahahahahaha....

5. always feel terrible not to tell my real feeling to ..........



hahahahhaha.....hopefully after this I will feel more relieve and energetic to get on my life....



" our memories is for experience to continue your journey in life..."

1 comment:

D.I.T.T.O said...

syukurlah dgn apa yg Allah bagi..
redha dgn qada dan qadar..
Insyallah hidup tenang da diberkati..